Skip to main content

Mums Treat #1 LOTION

As a mother, you've never been busier and finding time to pamper yourself a little bit seems barely impossible . Not to mention a 15 minutes toilet break, not even a  2-3 hours complete facial. Sometimes, we used to wash a lot. From milk bottles, to feeding utensils and sometimes in brushing their stained garments.
Just take a second, look at your palms and legs now, aren't they dry ?
A mothers job: involves baby care, feeding , sleeping, taking care of your husband and house drama sometimes maybe:) But please please please, do not missed up your part on taking care of your skin. Being a mum, we have to sacrifice a lot, undeniable fact, time and time and time, but not your routine beauty regime and skin care as well as what you used to do.
Im here to share with everyone on the type of lotion that i am using which i consider it as good (not bad). At least it covers up your dry skin and most importantly doesn't need to cost you a bomb to purchase it. Consistent skin care is essential in maintaining a healthier and younger looking skin.

Heard of Fruit of the Earth?
I have been using its lotion since young and i do feel that it is quite good in providing my skin complete moisture.
They have wide range of other skin care products like sun blocks , skin care and health care too. But their complete range of products are mainly on shelf in the US.
I have only spotted they lotion range in Malaysia so far :(


My skin relief lotion and my best partner at night. I applied it before i go to bed and after I've washed and clear all the used feeding bottles and feeding utensils. A product from USA. I believe that it is quite trustworthy ..lol.... Most importantly leaves your skin moisture.


Pros:

  1. Price reasonable. (less than RM 15 for one lotion). Where can you find that kind of good lotion at this price point?
  2. Easily purchasable (Available in Guardian, Watsons and other pharmacy stores)
  3. Doesn't leave your skin in oily state after application 
  4. It does really moisture your skin.
I would give this product a 4/5. Again, nothing is perfect right?

PS: The above review is based on my tested experience. Individual skin types reacts differently to different types of lotions in market. My skin isn't those sensitive ones, therefore, I'm fine with Fruit of the Earth lotion.






Comments

  1. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Get Nestle NAN Optipro

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Morinaga Formula Milk Review

Breastmilk is indeed benefits the most to your baby. What if you have inssuficient breast milk like me? I'm alternating breast milk and formula milk currently.  Choosing formula milk will cause you much headache as well because every mother would want to give the best formula to their child. I was giving this very expensive formula to my little ones in the beginning but she ended up with constipation. Brought her to a pediatrician for the issue and he advised me to get her Morinaga formula milk. I wasn't that convinced giving her this in the beginning as i have never heard of its brand before. But i still have to give it a try.... Tried to search up for more information pertaining to it and yeah! managed to find some. Morinaga is a japanese company that produces infant formula and other stuffs like beverages, ice creams , desserts, health foods etc. etc. You may look up to their website if you wanted to find out more about them. https://www.morinagamilk.co.jp/english/prod

Basilic Milk Powder Dispenser

Being an outdoor mother, baby bag contents are very important. Choosing a suitable milk powder dispenser is equally essential. Lots of factor that i will need to consider before purchasing one. Here I am going to review on the baby milk powder dispenser that i am currently using. This is Basilic milk powder dispenser, BPA free. Contains 4 containers that can be separated according to your needs. Instructions behind. how to take care of the milk dispenser as usual. The dispenser comes in a few colors if I'm not wrong, mine is a girl, that's why i chose pink. :) Containers can be seperated according to your needs. Here's my Review:  Durability wise, absolutely not an issue. I have bought one for my boy 4 years ago and he is still using it. That is why I'm getting the same thing for my girl. Ive tried some other brands, one big container with 4 separated compartments , It lasts me for 2-3 months only .... plastic cover broken all of a sudden. Basil

Infant Oral Hygeine

Caring for baby's oral cavity plays a very important part too. It helps to set a stage for a healthy mouth and to prevent oral thrush (a very common infection among infants) Ive practice very strict oral care for my baby since birth. Very easy steps to follow to maintain a healthy oral cavity: Equipments: Cotton, luke warm water Method: 1)Just lie your baby on your lap or put her flat on the bed, 2)roll cotton onto your index finger, 3)dipped cotton into luke warm water, 4)start cleaning your baby's oral cavity in a circular motion and repeat the same steps with another cotton wool each time. I usually use filtered/ boiled water to clean my baby's oral cavity. There are plenty types of oral cleaning solution in market used for oral hygiene, but to me, i think water is already sufficient. Things have changed, gotten more and more advanced, whereby i have encountered some very new oral hygiene sets for baby while strolling in the baby shop. This is the very cute